Our goal is to:
- Stimulate awareness of wheelchair sports and promote the rights of wheelchair competitors in sports and recreation.
- Educate individuals with disabilities through athletic competition. Provide the tools needed to become successful athletes and productive residents of their communities.
- Focus positive attention on the abilities of athletes with disabilities.
- Introduce wheelchair athletic competition to newly disabled individuals.
- Fund, organize, develop, and oversee wheelchair sports clinics and WSUSA Sanctioned competitions. Fund equipment, training, registration and lodging for junior and adult wheelchair competitors.
- Provide a link for all wheelchair sports organizations in North and South Carolina.
Board of Directors: